This is a great blog! However, you should add more about your post of the Christmas recording. That is so awesome and such an achievement. Be proud and show off! In addition, maybe you should think about putting your resume at the top. It's easier to find if someone wants to hire you.
I'm Rose and I love my life. I'm a very lucky person because my family and friends are the best of the best. I love to sing and do so every day. Laughter is a necessity in my book. I believe in taking risks and reaching for the impossible. Experience is paramount. I make mistakes. I live and learn.
1 comment:
This is a great blog! However, you should add more about your post of the Christmas recording. That is so awesome and such an achievement. Be proud and show off! In addition, maybe you should think about putting your resume at the top. It's easier to find if someone wants to hire you.
Post a Comment